SciaticaBedminister & Newton, NJ
At the New Jersey Spine Institute, all of our procedures are performed by a team of two Board Certified Orthopedic Spine Surgeons to maximize relief and minimize your recovery time.
Contact Us Today!
-Scroll Down For More Information-
Sciatica Symptoms can include:
- Persistent pain in the leg
- Pain radiating through the lumbar spine, buttocks, hips, and legs
- Jarring pain while seated
- Difficulty standing and/or walking
- Numbness thigh area
If you suffer from Sciatica, you may have one or more of these conditions:
- Degenerative Disc Disease- The gradual breakdown of a disc over time, making it unable to absorb shock
- A Lumbar Disc Herniation- Damage to a disc along the lower back, forcing the jelly-like fluid out of the disc
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis- The narrowing of space between vertebrae in the spine, which compresses the sciatic nerve
- Spondylolisthesis- A disorder where one vertebra protrudes forward in front of another